Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year's Eve

I don't know if its just me, but New Year's Eve is the most depressing day of the year. It reminds me of all the unfulfilled promises, the disappointments and the bad decisions made throughout the year, bringing me to the position I am at the end of it. Of how it could all have worked out differently and for the better. Or so I'd like to believe.

I also feel that deep down a lot of people feel the same way. And they try to drown it all in a frenzy of drinking and dancing.

4 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger rorschach said...

which is why you should also piss up and not sit at home watching quantum of solace :P

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Meenakshi said...

bobo, seriously.

newyears are super. everyone needs a fresh shiny new something. and till about end of january, youre allowed to re-start your resolutions without having to acknowledge failure to maintain.

its a rule.

make a resolution. come to bombay. or go to delhi also. (but come here its more fun)

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Niniel said...

I feel like dancin, dancin, dance the night away. Ok I just wanted to bug you. I have nothing to add.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Shamli said...

How could it not be awesome? You spent half of it on the phone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home